- Wealth Options win two European Awards
- Wealth Options - Irish Times Article
- Wealth Options - Structured Products Seminar - March 2012
- Structured Products Europe - Best In Ireland Award Article
- European Awards Hat Trick - Best in Ireland
- Structured Products Halfway House between Deposits and Managed Funds
- The Wealth Options Broker Platform is launched to the Irish Market
- Wealth Options Ltd - Pensions Technology Provider of the Year 2014
- Wealth Options Bake for Concern
- Bake for Concern 2016
- Wealth Options Internship
- Job Opportunity - Pension Administrator
- Central Bank of Ireland Structured Retail Product (SRP) - Industry Letter
- GOAL Jersey Day
- Halloween Special Offer
- LPI Awards 2017 Launch Day
- Internship Programme 2017
European Awards Hat Trick - Best in Ireland
|London, November 2012|
Following on from their success at the Structured Retail Products.com European awards in Amsterdam in September, Wealth Options secured a European award hat trick in London on 13th November when they were named "Best in Ireland" at the Structured Products Europe Awards 2012.
In front of 200 guests from investment banks across Europe, Wealth Options flew the flag for Ireland at the ceremony and scooped the award for "Best in Ireland" beating stiff competition from the main street banks, life companies and other investment houses in Ireland.
These awards are somewhat different in that they represent the views of the Financial Institutions in Europe as distinct from a retail view represented by the previous Structured Retail Products Award. The selection criteria was extremely onerous and included an interview with an independent journalist and client references. The areas which were analysed in depth included product design, innovation, sales support and investor feedback. Speaking at the awards ceremony Eanna McCloskey, Managing Director at Wealth Options, said that "the firm were honoured to receive another award in recognition of the structured products it produces for brokers. The company will continue to work hard on product development in 2013 in order to ensure that brokers have product offerings for their clients that offer real value."
Brian Flynn, one of the founding Directors at Wealth Options, said "the broker market is our sole focus and we are not distracted by other distribution channels. Our research team are constantly looking at European developments to ensure that our products are at the cutting edge, so that brokers can compete with the banks and traditional insurance providers here in Ireland."
Commenting in the November edition of the Structured Products magazine, Liam Croke, Managing Director of Harmonics Financial, said "Our relationship with Wealth Options is very much a partnership. Their service is excellent, as is their innovation and there is never an issue or question that is not dealt with by their wonderful team… The little things matter to us and in Wealth Options we have a kindred spirit".