- Wealth Options win two European Awards
- Job Opportunity Pension Senior PRSA Administrator
- Wealth Options - Irish Times Article
- Wealth Options - Structured Products Seminar - March 2012
- Structured Products Europe - Best In Ireland Award Article
- European Awards Hat Trick - Best in Ireland
- Structured Products Halfway House between Deposits and Managed Funds
- The Wealth Options Broker Platform is launched to the Irish Market
- Wealth Options Ltd - Pensions Technology Provider of the Year 2014
- Wealth Options Bake for Concern
- Bake for Concern 2016
- Wealth Options Internship
- Job Opportunity - Pension Administrator
- Central Bank of Ireland Structured Retail Product (SRP) - Industry Letter
- GOAL Jersey Day
- Halloween Special Offer
- LPI Awards 2017 Launch Day
- Internship Programme 2017
Wealth Options Internship
In May 2016, Wealth Options Ltd launched our very first Internship Programme. Partnering with our local university, Maynooth University, we began recruiting with the aim of giving prospective interns brimming with energy, passion and ambition the opportunity to gain varied and challenging work experience in one of Ireland’s leading financial product providers. So why Maynooth? As well as being a leading University in Ireland, many of our employees attended the University, so we are confident with the quality of candidates the institution has to offer. From the vast amount of applications our two successful interns, Cian and Amanda, are currently working with the various different departments within the company. The broad range of works undertaken will provide them with a more expansive understanding of how the company operates and exposure to the daily undertakings of each department within the company.
Some of the duties being undertaken by Cian and Amanda include assisting administration teams with various daily tasks and duties, agency administration, database management, administration support with various internal projects, phone answering and directing calls to relevant departments and coordinating and organizing marketing activities, events and exhibitions.
The internship will provide an excellent platform for Cian and Amanda to gain marketing and administration experience with one of Ireland’s leading financial product providers. The interns can experience and gain insight into working and liaising with some of the leading figures in the financial services industry. The internship programme has proved to be a mutually beneficial experience for both Wealth Options Ltd and the two interns involved. The interns brought a great enthusiasm and energy to every task they undertook and brought many new ideas to the table. Wealth Options are looking forward to continuing our Internship Programme and our relationship with Maynooth University for future years to come.