- Wealth Options win two European Awards
- Wealth Options - Irish Times Article
- Wealth Options - Structured Products Seminar - March 2012
- Structured Products Europe - Best In Ireland Award Article
- European Awards Hat Trick - Best in Ireland
- Structured Products Halfway House between Deposits and Managed Funds
- The Wealth Options Broker Platform is launched to the Irish Market
- Wealth Options Ltd - Pensions Technology Provider of the Year 2014
- Wealth Options Bake for Concern
- Bake for Concern 2016
- Wealth Options Internship
- Job Opportunity - Pension Administrator
- Central Bank of Ireland Structured Retail Product (SRP) - Industry Letter
- GOAL Jersey Day
- Halloween Special Offer
- LPI Awards 2017 Launch Day
- Internship Programme 2017
Wealth Options Bake for Concern
Last Friday, the Wealth Options office took part in Concern’s “Bake Party”. This event helps fundraise to highlight awareness of International Women’s Day.
Within the office there were a few Nigellas and Jamie’s who were hungry to show off their culinary skills. And there were most certainly a few more than willing tasters on hand who thoroughly enjoyed sampling the tasty treats.
We were astonished at the secret talents our employees demonstrated, showing exceptional levels of creativity in the food that was made – A few look to be great contenders for the next Great Irish Bake Off!
This year for International Women’s Day, Concern is focusing on access to primary education for girls as a path to better future for girls and women. All money raised will go towards their education programme, which places a particular emphasis on reaching girls as sadly they are more likely to miss out on the opportunity of accessing primary education.
The event was thoroughly enjoyed by all, brightening up the traditional ‘nine to five’, all the while raising money for an extremely worthy cause.
We would like to that this opportunity to thank everyone that took part and made the event such a success, and to wish Concern the very best of luck as they continue with their fundraising.
Wealth Options Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.