- Wealth Options win two European Awards
- Wealth Options - Irish Times Article
- Wealth Options - Structured Products Seminar - March 2012
- Structured Products Europe - Best In Ireland Award Article
- European Awards Hat Trick - Best in Ireland
- Structured Products Halfway House between Deposits and Managed Funds
- The Wealth Options Broker Platform is launched to the Irish Market
- Wealth Options Ltd - Pensions Technology Provider of the Year 2014
- Wealth Options Bake for Concern
- Bake for Concern 2016
- Wealth Options Internship
- Job Opportunity - Pension Administrator
- Central Bank of Ireland Structured Retail Product (SRP) - Industry Letter
- GOAL Jersey Day
- Halloween Special Offer
- LPI Awards 2017 Launch Day
- Internship Programme 2017
Wealth Options - Structured Products Seminar - March 2012
Structured Products Seminar
Wealth Options Ltd hosted a successful Structured Products Seminar in association with Ulster Bank Ireland Limited and BNP Paribas.
Wealth Options presented a Structured Investment seminar in Dublin this month to over 100 brokers in conjunction with their product partners Ulster Bank Ireland Limited and BNP Paribas. The large attendance at the conference demonstrates the importance of this type of product in the current economic climate. Broker’s clients are looking for capital security coupled with the potential for growth and the Wealth Options product design team are at the cutting edge when it comes toinnovation.
Speakers included Brendan Ashby of Wealth Options, Ivan Levechenko, BNP Paribas and John Fahey, Economist, Ulster Bank Ireland Ltd.Wealth Options as a broker only business strives to provide market leading financial products coupled with self administered pension structures for independent intermediaries in Ireland.
At the seminar Brian Flynn, Director, reaffirmed Wealth Options commitment to independent brokers and spoke of the opportunities for brokers to provide impartial advice to clients at a time when confidence in large institutions was being questioned by investors. Eanna McCloskey, Managing Director of the firm thanked the attendees for their support of the Wealth Options broker only model and for making the business one of the top producers of structured retail products in Ireland.