- Wealth Options win two European Awards
- Wealth Options - Irish Times Article
- Wealth Options - Structured Products Seminar - March 2012
- Structured Products Europe - Best In Ireland Award Article
- European Awards Hat Trick - Best in Ireland
- Structured Products Halfway House between Deposits and Managed Funds
- The Wealth Options Broker Platform is launched to the Irish Market
- Wealth Options Ltd - Pensions Technology Provider of the Year 2014
- Wealth Options Bake for Concern
- Bake for Concern 2016
- Wealth Options Internship
- Job Opportunity - Pension Administrator
- Central Bank of Ireland Structured Retail Product (SRP) - Industry Letter
- GOAL Jersey Day
- Halloween Special Offer
- LPI Awards 2017 Launch Day
- Internship Programme 2017
Internship Programme 2017
In May 2017, Wealth Options Limited welcomed two new interns as part of our Internship Programme which began in the summer of 2016. Once again, we partnered with our local university, Maynooth University, and began recruiting with the objective of giving prospective interns packed with energy, desire and ambition the chance to gain varied and challenging work experience in one of Ireland’s leading financial product providers.
So why Maynooth? As well as being a prominent University in Ireland, many of our employees attended the University, so we are confident with the quality of candidates the institution has to offer. From the vast quantity of applications, our two successful interns, Lidia and Paul, are currently working with the various different departments within Wealth Options. The comprehensive range of works undertaken will provide them with a more extensive understanding of how the company functions and exposure to the daily activities of each department within the company.
Some of the duties being undertaken by Lidia and Paul include assisting administration teams with various daily tasks and duties, agency administration, database management, administration support with various internal projects, phone answering and directing calls to relevant departments and coordinating and organizing marketing activities, events and exhibitions.
This internship will provide a tremendous platform for Lidia and Paul to gain real world marketing and administration experience with one of Ireland’s leading financial product providers. The interns can experience and gain insight into working and interacting with some of the leading figures in the financial services industry.
The internship has proved, once again, to be mutually beneficial experience for both Wealth Options Limited and the two interns involved. The interns have brought a great eagerness and energy to every task they took on and brought many new ideas to the table. Wealth Options are looking forward to continuing our Internship Programme and our relationship with Maynooth University for future years to come.